Contributing writers

Blog Archive

Monday, October 4, 2010

Those Brazilian's sure know what they're doing

I took a class for the Brazilian Blowout last week. It. Was. Awesome. The product that is, I could have lived without the actual pain in my ass from sitting in a hard chair for 3 hours straight. But I digress. This new service is a smoothing system for any texture and density of hair. It is not to be confused with a straightening system. There is no formaldehyde or sulfates and in fact, makes your hair look and feel healthier, smoother and frizz free. I fully believe it will change your life. You can read more about it here. I would highly suggest you do this if your hair is even a little frizzy and it'll make your curly or straight hair smoother and more managable. Check it!

Photobucket

For more information, or if you live in Arizona and would like this service done by yours truly, as I am certified to provide this service, you can reach me at greteljane37@hotmail.com.

No comments: