Contributing writers

Blog Archive

Monday, October 6, 2008

P R E C I S I O N H A I R C U T T I N G




A hair cut is probably the most important part of your appearance. With a bad hair cut no matter what you wear, you will never feel good, (except maybe with a big hat). Every time you look in the mirror, all you will see will be your terrible hair cut.

Everybody knows what a bad hair cut is, but the same cannot be said about a good one. It's difficult to know what a good hair cut is until you've had one. With a good hair cut your hair will be take less time to style. It will look good no matter how much effort you put into it. The true test of a good hair cut is, it will still look good as it grows out. Have you ever had a hair cut that looks bad after a few weeks, and when you go back for a trim, the hairdresser thinks you have not had a hair cut for months? That's a bad hair cut.

Another definition of a good hair cut is whether or not it suits you. There is absolutely no point in creating a perfect style if it does not flatter the client. Hair cuts should enhance your appearance, not detract from or hide it.

1 comment:

bbhairextensions.com said...

Wow great article I really like what you post a lot. I tried clip on but I realized I needed a more permanent solution. remy hair are great and can last for over a full year if maintained properly. My last purchase was from
Fusion Hair Extensions and I am very happy with the hair.