Contributing writers

Blog Archive

Monday, September 29, 2008

2009 big hair trends: an excerpt

I agree with Star about the new cropped Katie Holmes 'do being the next big thing, but if you opt to go that route, please please please don't date yourself and dress as though you're a 50 year old grandmother with no style...as Katie has been doing as late. She is close to my age (I'm 29) and I feel as though she's trying too hard to look like a "serious" actress. Or maybe she's just doing it to seem as old as that ever crazy husband of hers, Tom. No one will ever know.

Another big trend is going to be the pixie as done recently by the ever fashionable Victoria Beckham. It's cute, low maintenance and one of my personal favorites.

As far as long hair goes, i think short choppy layers rocker style should be the thing. But that's just my opinion.

No comments: